Welcome to the Missouri Nurses Foundation
The mission of the Missouri Nurses Foundation promotes and advance the nursing profession and enhance the health and well-being of Missourians.
The vision of the Missouri Nurses Foundation will connect the past, improve the present, and anticipate the future of nursing in Missouri.
The purpose of the Missouri Nurses Foundation is the following:
- To operate the Missouri Nurses Foundation in accordance with the Foundation’s status as a 501(c)(3) and as a corporation organized under the Missouri Non-Profit Corporation Act.
- To receive, maintain, and distribute funds and other forms of property, as appropriate, in support of activities and programs undertaken by the Missouri Nurses Foundation within the scope of a 501(c)(3).
- To support opportunities for the development, maintenance, and enhancement of high-quality professional nursing in Missouri.
- To foster, in collaboration with nursing, community, and health-related organizations, the professional nursing role in promoting and improving the quality of healthcare and healthcare outcomes for all Missourians.
Support MNF, Support Missouri Nurses
Honor a Nurse
The Missouri Nurses Foundation (MNF) welcomes you to publicly recognize a special nurse in your life. With your $50 tax-deductible donation to MNF, your honored nurse’s name will appear in the Missouri Nurse. A photo and brief paragraph may also be submitted to further recognize your honored nurse.
Nurse Innovator Award
The Missouri Nurses Foundation is calling for nominations for the Nurse Innovator Award. This award recognizes nurses who have made innovative contributions to the field of nursing. The recipients of this award have made significant contributions to the nursing profession and exhibited remarkable qualities as leaders in the field of nursing.
“Nurses Save Lives”
The Missouri Nurses Foundation (MNF), a nonprofit working to promote the future of nursing, seeks to build camaraderie among and visibility of nurses in our state and is sponsoring a specialty license plate celebrating Missouri nurses. As an engaged nurse, MNF is offering you the opportunity to drive with pride in your nursing profession.
100 for $100
Too many new nurses leave the profession due to the stress and demands of the job. With the COVID-19 pandemic, the stress is even greater. We want to honor these nurses and keep them at the bedside. These young nurses have proven themselves in their profession. This is an opportunity to invest in the brightest and best. Please join our 100 for $100 campaign supporting our Early Career Nurse Innovator Award!
Contact the Missouri Nurses Foundation
Board of Directors
- Matt Younger, President
- Margaret Mata, Vice President
- Emily Khan, Secretary
- Kristine L’ Ecuyer, Treasurer
- Corinne Fessenden, Member
- Shirley Farrah, Member
- Kristine L’Ecuyer, Member
- Karen Johnson, Member
- James Lang, III, Member
- Catherine Jamerson, Member
- Elizabeth Fry, Member
- Jill Kliethermes, Chief Executive Officer
- Heidi N. Lucas, MONA State Director